Viscenario has an open platform and can integrated with other systems as long as they support Web service and REST API. Viscenario can send and receive data and documents.
An example of some of the integrations we have today:
- Receive new projects from ERP system, Agresso.
- AD Azure integration, receive new users and check passwords with AD
- SharePoint: Gets new projects and project members, receives new and updated drawings. We return typical completed checklists, HSE reports, JSA, safety rounds, inspection reports, options orders to SharePoint on the relevant project
- Bank ID: When a home buyer submits an order on an optional basis, they confirm the order with Bank ID
- eDOCS DM (DMS) integration, receives documents and returns documents for archiving.
- Super Office (CRM) – Sends inquiries that come from Customer Portal from home buyers to Super Office, the customer consultants answer the inquiry there and the response is then sent back.