360°-degree view with Viscenario, full control of Projects and Aftermarket
Viscenario – provides full control of all tasks and documents in your projects
There are many documents and tasks to keep in mind in connection with market analysis, concept development, planning and building work and especially during construction and Aftermarket.
The advantage of Viscenario is that all the tasks that must be taken care of are registered in to Viscenario, as well as all documents stored in the project. In addition, Viscenario Quality System will help you to ensure that the same templates and checklists are used on your projects. You can easily invite your contractors, consultants and partners, so that they see all common documents for projects. While your employees can see the internal documents. Viscenario is as effective as it is simple and user-friendly – and information security is safely taken care of! That’s why we call ourselves “The Real Estate Developer’s best friend.”
Viscenario is scaled just as easily to the smallest firms as to the larger ones. The solution grows with your business. The standard solution can be tailored using modules with the functionality you need!
Some examples of use:
All project-participants including employees, builders, subcontractors and buyers of apartments have access to the information they need based on their role.
- Handling Options
- Task management including deviations
- Safety inspections
- Report on unexpected incidents
- Job Safety Analysis
- Drawing Management (also supports IFC)
- Document Management
- Automatic store the PDF report based on a job you have done using a checklist with pictures on your phone.
- With two button clicks you get full control over status on your projects.
Collect and Hand Over of Maintenance and Operational Documents
- Subcontractors upload and send Maintenance and Operational Documentation for Approval.
- Document Controller Approves or Rejects the documents.
- Setup of signed service agreements
- Buyer receives their Maintenance and Operational Documentation of the apartment or building in either web or tablet.
- Buyer can report deviations on their apartment or building in Viscenario
- Buyer gets regular maintenance tasks
- The customer care has complete control of what is done in the project phase and can easily reject or find answers to complaints.
- Pre-inspections, one-year inspections performed with Viscenario on tablet. The report is signed by the buyer and the construction company.
- The boards of condominium gets Maintenance and Operational Documentation on common areas and fixed service agreements in Viscenario.
- The janitor can access their regular weekly assignments and Maintenance and Operational documentation on their tablet of phone.
By using Viscenario projects are saving:
- 3-4 months in handling all the Optional work per project
- 1 hour per inspection in pre-and post-production
- 1 hour per report on unexpected incidents
- 1 hour per job safety analysis
- 2 hours per safety inspections
- 30-300 hours per collecting Maintenance and Operational Documentation
- 1 hour of administration per janitor per day